Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally approved for Citi Diamond Preferred MC

tag
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Finally approved for Citi Diamond Preferred MC

Grats on the approval!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 11 of 14
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Well congratulations on your Citi card....make good use of it!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 12 of 14
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

well I just heard back from the women from the presidential credit card office and she said after speaking with her credit analysts that in order to see if I could get a CLI if iwould be another hard pull..she said it could be whatever cra .. she didnt know for sure .. so i told her no since I have 4 hard pulls on my experian .. but none on the others. Didnt want to take a chance. I should have never applied for citi .. should have went with USAA or something. Oh well I guess ill just deal with it.

She also said that they never soft pull for clis .. it is always a hard pull 

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 13 of 14
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Sorry to say I told you so, but I did.
However, at least they were courteous enough to tell you. They didn't even tell me, and even with a written statement, they did it anyway....
Sorry again..😔..
Good luck!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.