New Contributor

Finally got my Discover

They weren't joking when they said it'd take up to 60 days! I got my WalMart Discover card yesterday! And it looks like I won't have to complain to anyone because my $3000 limit stayed, instead of the $2000 I THOUGHT it was going to be (per what Credit Karma had).

EX -682
EQ -658
TU -663
Valued Member

Re: Finally got my Discover

Congrats on the upgrade and keeping your same CL!

Alliant CU (12/11, $5k); Chase Freedom (3/12, $3.3k); Discover IT (7/12, $7.5k); American Express Blue Cash Preferred (10/13; $19k); Capital One Venture (3/15; $15k)
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! cannot wait for the day i am eligible for the upgrade...Smiley Happy

Cards: (Chase x8) (Citi x6) (Amex x6) (BofA x3) (US Bank x3) (Barclays x4) (WF x2) (Cap1 x4) (Synch x4) (Penfed x2) (Macys Amex, Discover, USAA, Fidelity, NASA x1), PLOC: Citi (18k) WF (10k), Personal Loan: USAA (25K), Auto Loans: Ally, Audi Financial.
Established Contributor

congrats!!

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to you!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

nice!
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board and $500 secured CC
12/2014: 750+ scores across the board and $80k in revolving credit

Get those baddies removed!!!
Valued Contributor

Congrat......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Valued Contributor

Nice, I am still waiting for my store card. Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 816 EX 780 TU 823
App free since 4/11/13
Valued Contributor

congrats

ccpics2.jpg
Valued Contributor

nick125 wrote:

Congrats on the upgrade and keeping your same CL!

I think a lot of people have seen an upgrade offer with a lower CL than their store card. 

In case anyone gets the Discover upgrade from the Walmart Store card, and the offer's info shows a lower limit,  before upgrading, call the number they list for "If You Have Any Questions About This Offer"   or just the upgrade number itself, and ask them about that.  I did and was told I would keep my same limit (per info I would lose 300 of my CL).    When I told the CSR on the phone that's why I wasn't sure I wanted to take the upgrade offer, she said I would most definitely would not see my CL decreased.   So I would call and ask before taking the upgrade just to be sure.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.