cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally heard from my Chase Disney App after 3 weeks!

tag
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

Finally heard from my Chase Disney App after 3 weeks!

Approved! With a 5000SL. Time to get busy collecting rewards for my Disney Trip in summer of 2017. If anyone recieves the 2 week message when apping let it ride. It took 21 days to come back at an approval! NOW I am gardening until at least May 2017.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Finally heard from my Chase Disney App after 3 weeks!

Congrats!!

Message 2 of 9
drboxing
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 4 of 9
GettingBetter2015
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! I'm still sitting on a 30 days message... I'm fully expecting it to turn into a 7-10 soon. I apped last Saturday, I think the last time I applied, the 30 days message turned in to 7-10 in a couple days. I really want the C3PO & R2D2 card, so I'm fully preparing myself for a denial.
Slowly rebuilding, learning as I go, but that's the beauty of learning...You never have to stop!

Current FICO scores: EX: 664 TU: 650 EQ: 668

Message 5 of 9
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!

Lots of great park perks! We are heading there Monday.

Message 7 of 9
astrangerwcandy
Contributor

My advice with Chase (that has worked for me so far) is to call every few days. I had to go through several approvals and the last one was the fraud dept (I have an extended fraud alert on my CR). They said they were recommending it for approval but couldn't say how long it'd take for the actual approval. Called today (3 full business days later) and rep gave me final approval over the phone. I had to do something similar for my CSP a year ago as well. Nobody seemed bothered by the calls but I suppose YMMV.

Message 8 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats and way to be patient

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.