cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally, some CLI love from Barclays/Ameriprise!

tag
DaveinSC
Contributor

Finally, some CLI love from Barclays/Ameriprise!

After having my (Ameriprise branded) Barclay's Gold MC for a few years now, I came to wonder why I had never had an automatic CLI. Granted, the starting limit back then was generous - $22,000.00, but they had never showed me any love. So, I thought I'd show my self some love and click the "credit line increase" button. I asked for what seemed like a relatively modest increase amount, $5,000.00, and clicked the button. I got a "wait up to 10 days to hear from us" response, and thought "Well, that was a wasted hard pull..."

Seems they didn't need 10 days after all. The next afternoon, I had an email from Barclays approving the CLI, and letting me know I now have a $27,000.00 line with them at 9.45% APR.  So, I'll show them some love and throw some purchases their way.

It's good to be loved!  Smiley Very Happy

EQ: 850 (01/2018)
TU: 830 (1/2018)
EXP: 825 (06/2018)
USAA Sig. VISA (7.25%) - AMEX Zync (NPSL)- AMEX Everyday (14.99%)- NFCU VISA Signature (10.65%) - Simmons First National Bank VISA (8.25%) - Citi Thank You Rewards Mastercard (12.65%)-USAA "Limitless" Cashback Rewards VISA Signature (14.45%)-AMEX Cash Magnet (13.25%)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Finally, some CLI love from Barclays/Ameriprise!

Nice 

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

awesome! 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats on the CLIs

Message 4 of 5
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.