Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finaly CLI from Chase!

tag
vladrad
Contributor

Finaly CLI from Chase!

I asked them thru secured message for CLI on United Explorer and I just got increase from 9k to 19k ;-)

http://www.basepic.com/2014/Nov/08/59181319.jpg

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Finaly CLI from Chase!

Congrats! and thanks for sharing that Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 23
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats! They will never show any luv to me Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 23
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@vladrad wrote:

I asked them thru secured message for CLI on United Explorer and I just got increase from 9k to 19k ;-)

http://www.basepic.com/2014/Nov/08/59181319.jpg

Congrats!  That's a great increase.  Was it a SP?  Chase is notorious for doing HPs on customer-initiated CLI requests.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 4 of 23
vladrad
Contributor

Yes soft inquiry. I ask them first to be soft only and they told me "ok but then "only 19k limit is max"" I agreed and got it after Smiley Happy

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 5 of 23
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Awesome congratulations ..
Message 6 of 23
vladrad
Contributor

Thanks All!

Message 7 of 23
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Congrats!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 8 of 23
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

That's incredibly interesting that you were able to get a SP CLI via secure message!

Congrats!
Message 9 of 23
vladrad
Contributor

Yes!

They will ask you something like this.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear ********,

Thank you for contacting Chase to request a credit line 
increase on your account.

In order to process a credit line increase on your 
account, here's what you need to know: 

* You can apply for an increase up to $19,000.00 without 
Chase obtaining a copy of your credit report as long as 
the offer remains available. 

* If you request an increase over $19,000.00 or the above 
offer is no longer available, you authorize Chase to 
obtain a copy of your credit report, credit report 
history, and any other information needed in order to 
determine if the request can be approved. 

Here's what we need from you: 

* We need your gross annual income to process a credit 
line increase. You don't need to tell us about alimony, 
child support or separate maintenance income if you don't 
want to consider these as a basis for repayment. Gross 
Annual Income is income that you are able to use for 
repaying your debts. Examples include income earned from 
salaries, investments, rental properties, Social Security 
benefits, and retirement accounts. 

* We also need to know the amount of the credit line 
increase you're requesting. 

* Finally we need your Housing Status of Own or Rent as 
well as your monthly housing payment. 

* Please reply to this email with the above listed 
information. After we receive your response, we'll email 
you back to let you know if your request was approved. 

If you have any further questions, please reply using the 
Secure Message Center. 

Thank you,

chase data...

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.