Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut FreshStart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut FreshStart

Hey guys!!! I just got approved for the fresh start program - $500 credit limit. I said I wasn't going to apply for anything for a while, but after reading all the reviews on credit karma I decided to give it a shot. I had to call to verify some information due my credit report having a fraud alert, but was instantly approve afterwards. I'm pretty excited! 😊
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fingerhut FreshStart

Congrats on your approval & in about 5 months they will give you an increase when you are paying on your account good.

Message 2 of 11
sobeone1
Regular Contributor

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for them, they were my first and credit one got sloppy seconds

credit karma has my scores at T.U 637 Equifax 668 but all of my Major cards have my score between 710-730 fico AAoA 7months with 16 inquires T.U & Eq 12 inquires.

Fingerhut $1200 my first credit. Discover it 4.5k, Paypal extras 7.8k, Barclays 2.2k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 25k, Amazon 6.5k Cap1 Q.S 4k, Venture 10k, Voice 10k, Chase freedom 2k Slate 3.5k, 5th 3rd 10k, overstock2.9k, Kingsize 1k. Nasa 20k, NFCU 14k, loc 10k, BBVA 14k, Amex ED 10k, income 76k (I put them in order of receiving them)
Message 3 of 11
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!  

Message 4 of 11
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations! Sometimes you will find good deals with them even when most of their items are marked up.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!! Thank you!
Message 6 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey guys!!! I just got approved for the fresh start program - $500 credit limit. I said I wasn't going to apply for anything for a while, but after reading all the reviews on credit karma I decided to give it a shot. I had to call to verify some information due my credit report having a fraud alert, but was instantly approve afterwards. I'm pretty excited! 😊

Grats on your new FH account Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys!!!
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

My credit line auto increased to $1000 this past friday.

Only made one purchase back in April and have been making small payments every since. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.