Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut credit limit increase

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Fingerhut credit limit increase

Inquiring minds may like to know. A credit forum just wouldn't be complete without a mention for catalog retail veteran Fingerhut sponsored by Webank.

This one was another mail preapproval in a series that spread all along 2013 for me.

Yea i know, overly high priced items and all that but some personal details to pass along for posterity sake.

Approved at a starting limit of (1000) back in July 2013.

Made a single 40 dollar clothing purchase in November and rolled half of it over to PIF.

Exactly 6 months to the day (today), notified by email of a credit limit increase to 1300.

It is what it is and at least they report as well as auto cli something.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Fingerhut credit limit increase

Congrats! It's a great step in your credit journey!  Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Fantastic progress OP!

Message 4 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats on the auto luv 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

In the distant past, and i do mean 20th Century era past, i remember my mom combing thru their catalogs and ordering this and that from them. I think i felt some sentimental favor over those childhood family memories especially at Christmas season.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing CL with Fingerhut!
Message 7 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 8 of 9
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:
Inquiring minds may like to know. A credit forum just wouldn't be complete without a mention for catalog retail veteran Fingerhut sponsored by Webank.

This one was another mail preapproval in a series that spread all along 2013 for me.

Yea i know, overly high priced items and all that but some personal details to pass along for posterity sake.

Approved at a starting limit of (1000) back in July 2013.

Made a single 40 dollar clothing purchase in November and rolled half of it over to PIF.

Exactly 6 months to the day (today), notified by email of a credit limit increase to 1300.

It is what it is and at least they report as well as auto cli something.

Congrat on the CLI. That's real good for fingerhut

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.