Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firestone -CFNA

tag
toi34
Established Contributor

Re: Firestone -CFNA

Yes they report to all three CB's. They do not report monthly if you don't have a balance owed though. I took advantage of the 0% interest for 6 months, paid the balance off in 2 months, and the account has not updated since then.

Message 11 of 18
Gerald56
New Contributor

do they post your credit limit or do they just post what you owe as your limit? i'm reading conflicting things all over the net

Message 12 of 18
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 13 of 18
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@Gerald56 wrote:

i recently picked up the firestone card and have read comments on the net...some say cfna does not report CL to TU, EP, EX then there are other posts that say they do. i haven't read any posts that were from 2014 and i'm wondering if cfna has new practises on how they report. if you have this card please let me know if they report.

thank you in advance ;-)

Congrats on the new card. I don't know too much about it. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 14 of 18
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Yes they report your credit limit
Best of luck to you

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 15 of 18
beanie7132
Frequent Contributor

@Gerald56 wrote:

900 which isnt really huge but its better than the $300's with my other cards

Your Kohls will be stuck at 300 for years. My mothers had one since 2006 with no budge. She also doesnt use it but once a year so that may be it. Capital One should auto increase around the 7th statement or so. You should have a credit steps letter in your documents on this. Mine went from 300 to 1300 even though my letter said it would only go to 500. I do not have JCrew but from the forum here auto increases from them are plentiful and it can grow rather large. 

I know this wasnt your question, just wanted to give you some hope that you wont be stuck in low limits forever Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 18
jboy1972
New Contributor

@toi34 wrote:

Yes they report to all three CB's. They do not report monthly if you don't have a balance owed though. I took advantage of the 0% interest for 6 months, paid the balance off in 2 months, and the account has not updated since then.

Its true... I pif before my 6 months was up... it reports to all 3 CB's but doesnt report if you dont have a balance...But oddly enough they raised my CL to 2200 from 1800 with no balance.. and no use for 3 months... Smiley Happy

NFCU Flag Visa Sig $11k *| AMEX BCE $20k*| Discover It $8k*| Citi TY Preferred $5k *| Chase Freedom Visa $2k *|
| Lowe's $10k *| Bank of Hawaii Rewards Platinum Visa $7.8k *| Hawaii USA FCU Platinum Visa 3k *| Firestone 2.2k *|

FICO EQ- 747 (7/07/13) FICO EX -752 (8/07/13) FICO TU -751 (8/07/13)
Message 17 of 18
Gerald56
New Contributor

THE ANSWER... Got the answer regarding firestone..it's all good!

Thank you for contacting us concerning your account.
Previously, our Company did not report credit limits to the credit
bureau, we reported high credit only. However, our Company has started
to report credit limits. Your account will be updated with the bureau
on your next cycle date.
Sincerely
Credit First National Association

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.