Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Amex! BCE, to end 3 month Roll

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

First Amex! BCE, to end 3 month Roll

I was just instantly approved for the Amex BCE. My first Amex app. $10,000 starting limit! Very happy. I've been on a major run since May and still have a couple of things to figure out, but it was a success. This was the icing on the cake. I've only been able to have success from what I've learned from all of the great info here. Thanks!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: First Amex! BCE, to end 3 month Roll

Sorry, I mentioned the run I had, but put the link below if you wanted the data points. It's in the CC forums because of a few questions I have.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Big-Spree-Results-w-Data-Points-UPDATE/td-p/4698595

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice beginning with Amex with a great card!!

Message 3 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go RM!!. Awesome starting limit. Smiley Happy I think you did right by apping now, as at least your recent hps should fall off together and youll be in a great position later on. Enjoy your trip to the gardenSmiley HappySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 15
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats RM21. 

Message 5 of 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nice ..awesome SL good job OP
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic, congrats on your Amex approval. This is a very nice SL

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RM21 wrote:

I was just instantly approved for the Amex BCE. My first Amex app. $10,000 starting limit! Very happy. I've been on a major run since May and still have a couple of things to figure out, but it was a success. This was the icing on the cake. I've only been able to have success from what I've learned from all of the great info here. Thanks!!!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 15
dallasareaguy
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations... ENJOY THAT new Amex Card!

CapOne QS
$10,250

AMEX Delta Gold
$15,000

AMEX BCE
$5,000

AMEX BCP
$1,000

AMEX HHonors
$1,600

Discover it
$2,000
FICO8 Scores:
EQ: 648
TU: 654
EX: 691

(as of 07/15/2017)
Message 9 of 15
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Great SL! Congrats!
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.