Established Contributor

Re: First App Spree - New loot!

Nice loot!

TU 762
Income $154,000
Car lease 2015 Mazda 3 sTouring
Barclay/EX 722 ($125,000+ total CL) In my wallet (UTI 2%)
Established Member

Thanks all! I called twice to recon for the Quicksilver. The first time I called the number suggested in this thread and they gave me a bit of an attitude and refused to even look at my app (I can assure you I was very polite throughout). The second time I called the number in the backdoor thread and the rep was very nice but said an HP would be required for recon and although he could do it, he recommended I just wait for the letter and decide at that point, which I opted for.

On the bright side, I had gone for one last app with Discover IT and got a "5-10 day" message. The next day they called to verify some info and approved me for a $9,500 limit (my highest yet)! I didn't expect that at all, but with all the successes I think I have all my spending categories covered for quite awhile. I know I took a good amount of inqueries from this spree, but considering I just moved and my car lease is up in just over 2 years I figured the timing was right to take some chances since it will be at least a year before any plans that require serious credit analysis and in the long term I can now work towards a much thicker, healthier credit profile thanks to all your info.

Regular Contributor

Congrats again on a most impressive spree!

$26500 Amex EDP / $20000 Merrill+ / $12000 Chase Sapphire Preferred / $12000 Chase British Airways / $7500 Barclays Arrival+ / $7500 FIA Amex / $7500 Paypal Extras MC / $7000 Chase Freedom / $3500 Discover It
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.