Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First CLI!

tag
Threeof5
New Contributor

First CLI!

Maybe this is small time to most on here but I got a CLI on my Cap1 QS from $1000 to $1500. This also gets my balance below 50% as result.

Here's to even the smallest victories

Starting 12/27/16 FICO Score 8 EQ 645 TU 643 EX 618
Current 6/27/17 FICO Score 8 EQ 797 TU 804 EX 782

Goal 740+ ACHIEVED 4/5/17 FICO Score 8 EQ 776 TU 762 EX 748
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First CLI!

Congratulations, Threeof5! That is a great CLI! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !!!!!! I remember when I first found these forums I had absolutetly no credit. I was embarrassed to sign up and post up my small victories compared to what I was reading. Long story short through dozens of hours of reading and smart planning I was able to get my scores in the 750 range and 130k in total available credit. I felt a duty to sign up and just respond to posts as a thank you to these forums.

So here's to today's victory and the many to come. Cheers !
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS on the CLI.
Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice, id rather have 1500 than 1000Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Op, any kind of increase is never too small!  Congrats to you on yours! Enjoy it! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats !!!!!! I remember when I first found these forums I had absolutetly no credit. I was embarrassed to sign up and post up my small victories compared to what I was reading. Long story short through dozens of hours of reading and smart planning I was able to get my scores in the 750 range and 130k in total available credit. I felt a duty to sign up and just respond to posts as a thank you to these forums.

So here's to today's victory and the many to come. Cheers !

+1 and well said! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.