Not applicable

Re: First Superprime card!

Great job - Congrats on the SL!

BJ

Message 11 of 18
PoorPeatree
Valued Member

That's so exciting! Yes! Awesome. two years ago my total credit line was $500, i'm up to 18.5k as of today :3

Edit: Superprime? Googling...

Message 12 of 18
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Amazing SL!

Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 18
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Thank you everybody!

Superprime is my expression for a card that has the following:

1. Over $10,000 SL 

2. Lower than normal APR 

3. At least one of the following: Rewards/Points program, 0% Introductory APR, Reduced BT % for a period, 

The best known examples would be the CSR, Citi Doublecash, CapOne Venture, US Bank Altitude, NFCU Cash Rewards, nRewards or Flagship, and PenFed Power Cash Rewards,, all of which are known for large SLs (but not necessarily all of the time), low APRs and seem to be greatly desired by the MyFico community. Any  card with a large SL can be included (such as my new card) if it is a card you (or I) would greatly accept and is a significant increase from the typical starting line.

So, if I was pre-screened for a PenFed Power Cash via the quarterly AR and saw it was a $12,000 SL, that to me would be a Superprime card. Your opinion, of course, may differ. I am curious as to what would meet your criteria so I can learn how we all think.

MyFico has been terrific to me and I want you all to know how much I appreciate what you have taught me in less than six months here (it's six months on the 8th). I learn more every day!

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 14 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Superprime = Optimus Prime using myFico to improve his creditSmiley Wink
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Very Nice!

Message 16 of 18
Artemis092
Regular Contributor

Whoah Congrats!

If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | BofA Rewards | Citibank DC | CitiBank Best Buy | Discover IT | Chase Amazon Prime | Chase Freedom | Wells Fargo Platinum
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

👏👏👏

$500 SL to $20,000 SL in 9 months👍

Other than a baby... that's an impressive use of 9 months🙌
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.