Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First auto increase from Synchrony/BP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First auto increase from Synchrony/BP

I got my very first auto increase from Synchrony without actually requesting one. Wow!!

I was checking my reports tonight, and noticed in the section 'Credit Limit Changes', it showed BP. I got the card last Nov., with a SL of $500. They refused to increase it until March, which I got it up to $2500. And, there it stayed ever since. Requested increases many times since then, but always declined. But, tonite it showed an additional $300 on my report. So I. logged into my BP account, and lo and behold, my limit was increased to $2800.

This may not be significant to some. But, with all of the crazy stuff going on between Synch and other banks, this was a welcome surprise! 😊
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First auto increase from Synchrony/BP

Congrats on your CLI! Anything is something! Did you request those CLI's via the button, or calling credit Solutions? I've always had better luck calling them, it even using the online chat.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! My increases were through chat 95% of the time. It was only a couple of times I dared call Credit Solutions. One increase was approved, the other was declined. So I found chat works best for me. I hate talking to anyone.

The luv button is non-existent. It always spits out the same generic denial "not enough experience at your current credit limit".😞
Message 3 of 4
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.