cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freed from tax liens - Costco Visa, Amazon, and CapOne/BECU CLIs!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Freed from tax liens - Costco Visa, Amazon, and CapOne/BECU CLIs!

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I've been laboring under tax liens for the past couple of years. Earlier this month, I got a large stock grant cash out from my company, and paid myself down far enough to get a 10619 withdrawal. It took less than a week to get them all removed from the three reporting agencies. My CS after this was about 685 (TU), with a boost to 710 after a recent CLI. 

Within a few days, thanks to my improved credit score, I managed to rack up: 

Costco Visa: $7K initial limit

Amazon Visa: $5K initial limit

Cap One: Had a $6,250 limit until recently; woke up last week to find they had raised it to $9,250!

BECU: Previously $2,500; request and obtained a CLI to $7K!

Also got approved for a car loan, and plan to pick my 2013 Prius up tomorrow!

V happy w/ the Costco and Amazon cards, as I shop at both stores religiously, and will be able to rack up some good points. I can also use the Costco card for business travel. 3% back on travel and restaurants ain't too shabby, esp. when it isn't my money. 

Now it's time to garden for 18 months or so. Smiley Happy Have to say, though, it was nice to finally get a series of instant approvals after several years of knowing my credit was too crappy to get approved for anything significant. Thanks to everyone for their posts and inspirational stories!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Freed from tax liens - Costco Visa, Amazon, and CapOne/BECU CLIs!

Congrats on all the great work
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your great efforts!!! 

Message 4 of 5
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.