Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fun Weekend

Nice job on great cards and getting rid of the crap! Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super nice!! Great approvals...congrats!!

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fun weekend indeed, Señor Sauce!

Great job choosing the cards that best fit your style Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increases and approvals, your gardening produced some awesome results !

Message 14 of 21
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Well looks like you stepped out with good reason. Nice work!
NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Cant wait for the day I can dump First Prem and Credit One. Will be soon. Smiley Happy

You can do it now!!! Don't let them charge you another dime for having them! They stay on your report for 10 years, cut 'em loose!!

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

When my delta gold was approved the temp line did end being my SL

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved, not clear on the limit yet, I was immediatly given $2k for use at delta.com only (prior to card arriving) as a conditional credit line.  So I'm not sure if that will be my limit once I get the card and activate it or if once i get the card they will up my limit.

Anybody have experience with this with Amex?  If not I will just have to wait and find out.

Edit:  I really need to proof read before posting.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called an activated my Amex card.  When I called it said I had a $2k limit but then I checked online a few minutes later and it's $10,500.

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called an activated my Amex card.  When I called it said I had a $2k limit but then I checked online a few minutes later and it's $10,500.

KAPOW!!!!!

That's great!!!!

Message 19 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the 10k Amex youll be flying high real soon into 30k territory. Make sure to send a copy of your limit to First Primier with a message , "Tank You, Come Again!" Smiley Wink
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.