Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GAMESTOP FINALLY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GAMESTOP FINALLY

OMG, just what I said the first time I called into there.  Gamestop online account still had an old address listed and I KNEW that had to be the problem with why my Pre-Approval never went through.  A nice guy on the Recon line verified my old address against the one Gamestop had listed and BAM instant fix!  Card is on the way.  That only took almost 4 weeks. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: GAMESTOP FINALLY

Yea!! Glad it all worked out! Congrats
Message 2 of 28
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 28
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking about doing this myself. Can I ask what they approved you for and how your CR is looking? I wanna get a PS4 Destiny Bundle Smiley Very Happy and this could be a good third or fourth credit app when I go on a spree soon.

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thinking about doing this myself. Can I ask what they approved you for and how your CR is looking? I wanna get a PS4 Destiny Bundle Smiley Very Happy and this could be a good third or fourth credit app when I go on a spree soon.

If you are a Gamestop Rewards card member, (and you have to be in order to apply and/or get a pre-approval) make sure you are registered online with your CORRECT address, lol unlike me, and then you should receive a Pop Up Pre-Approval so that will save you from being Hard Pulled.  I already established a relationship with Comenity a few months ago.  CL w/ Gamestop is $550, but will grow.  I was approved for Overstock a few days ago for $2200!

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

@coldnmn wrote:

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@uswala wrote:

Congrats!

Thank you!

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Yea!! Glad it all worked out! Congrats

Thanks, pizza1 !!

Message 9 of 28
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Glad you were able to get things resolved. Congratulations!!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.