Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GAP $5k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GAP $5k

Yep since I figured out that Synchrony wasnt the problem and it was a technical issue with all of my apps, I went after the GAP card due to my wife always shopping for our young daughter in their stores to include Old Navy and was initially approved for a store card at $400Smiley Sad and called CS and they bumped me up too $5k. Not really sure what I am going to do with a 5K store card as I wanted teh Visa, but the CSR and CA told me that GAP has stopped the Visa for teh month of May for some kind of technical revamping of teh product and that I could expect a PC in June. (Not sure how true that is but I will roll with it for now). 

I take back all teh bad I said about SynchSmiley LOL

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GAP $5k

Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 6
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all

Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.