JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 11 of 41
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: GE CLI'S 😍

I'm waiting for one last card to update and am going to try and double my Lowes and Amazon lines hopefully hitting $10k for the first itme with Lowes.

Message 12 of 41
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats Lexie!!!! You know I love me some GECRB CLIs! 😘😍😌😏
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 13 of 41
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Way to go, Lexie Smiley Happy

For what it's worth, is there any difference between the PayPal MC and the eBay MC? I app'd (and was approved for) the eBay MC because I was afraid that if I app'd for the PayPal that they would counter with Smart Connect and I just didn't want that. I wanted to be sure I would get the MC so that's why I went with the eBay. Not that I think you'd have a hard time getting the MC version of PayPal, just throwing it out there. Smiley Happy Good luck!

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 14 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Thanks migliogiorni,!

@ boomhower

Good luck with your cc's!

@youngandcreditwrthy

I'm so far out of your league when it comes to GE! Just hoping a little if what you it will rub off on me. 😊
Message 15 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ atarvuzdar

Thanks. AFAIK, there is no difference between the two cc's. Same benefits program, eBay/PayPal protection, etc. if they couldn't approve you for the MC (either one) they would have offered the Smart Connect.
Message 16 of 41
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Is GE UW open today (Sunday)? When is best to call? I've had Walmart and Amazon GE accounts since the end of December, Walmart is only a $500 limit, my lowest by far, always made a few purchases each month and paid in full. Amazon is a $1100 limit, made purchases and paid in full until last month where I made a larger purchase, paid down to a $600 balance at the moment (0% finance). My score has risen since I obtained these cards to 673 TU, UTL under 10% across the board, do you think I'd get an increase?

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 17 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yes they are open and some have said the best time to call is on weekends. My last CLI was in December/Jan which is why I called. Make sure they pull a fresh cr for you.

Good luck!
Message 18 of 41
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Nervous to call as I'm not good on the phone!

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 19 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

You'll be fine. Are you calling Credit Solutions? 877-379-8173
Message 20 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.