GE CLI'S 😍

I told myself I was going to hold out til next week but I got bored. Called my good friends at Credit Solutions and after one phone call I raised my GE cards as follows;

Chevron $1200 to $2000 ( I felt bad to ask for more since its in the sdand I haven't used it in months)
JCPenney $800 to $1500 ( I asked for $3k but they countered, its resting next to Chevron only used it twice)
Walmart. $1000 to $4000 ( bal of $189 on cc)

All of the cards were opened in Sept/Oct 2012. I'll go for PayPal MC next month- I have to pace myself the excitement of hearing ' approved' had my head spinning since I'm in the garden. 😔
Super Contributor

Re: GE CLI'S 😍

Great CLI's congrats

Your wally CLI is impressive; that's a 4X

Thanks CS, I have used that cc the most and just made 2 purchases in the last month. The others I really felt bad asking since I don't use them.
Valued Contributor

Congrats! It is an awesome feeling to hear "approved." Sometimes I think most of us are just addicted to that that feeling! :smileyvery-happy:

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Happy dance time Congrats Lexie

+ Chase ink =

Valued Contributor

09Lexie wrote:
I told myself I was going to hold out til next week but I got bored. Called my good friends at Credit Solutions and after one phone call I raised my GE cards as follows;

Chevron $1200 to $2000 ( I felt bad to ask for more since its in the sdand I haven't used it in months)
JCPenney $800 to $1500 ( I asked for $3k but they countered, its resting next to Chevron only used it twice)
Walmart. $1000 to $4000 ( bal of $189 on cc)

All of the cards were opened in Sept/Oct 2012. I'll go for PayPal MC next month- I have to pace myself the excitement of hearing ' approved' had my head spinning since I'm in the garden. 😔

Nicely done 09Lexie!  Sounds like your good friends at Credit Solutions delivered great CLI results.  The majority of my GECRB lines are all auto-CLIs sine I only used them as neded -- only notice the CLI when I log online or get a letter or email, which is still a nice surprise. 

Thanks parakleet! My DH asked why I asked for CLIs on cards I don't even use. 😏

Valued Contributor

09Lexie wrote:
Thanks parakleet! My DH asked why I asked for CLIs on cards I don't even use. 😏

My DH asks me the same question! lol

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.