Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE CLI'S 😍

tag
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Re: GE CLI'S 😍

Ok when you call credit solutions this is a hard pull correct?
Message 31 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 32 of 41
Wanka77
New Contributor

I currently have the Walmart Discv that I got approved on March '13 and I have been using it regurlarly and heavy.  My CL is $3K and I have been charging approx $800-1200 for the first 2 months. Of course, I have been PIF. However, I was wondering after the 4th stmnt cut if I'll be penalize for the heavy use and thus costing me a CLI.  What do you guys suggest? 

Starting Score:EX-639, TU-632 641-EQ(MyFico)
Current Score:EX-737(PLUS), TU-784(MyFico)750 (Walmrt) 719-EQ(Myfico),
Goal Score: 750-Across

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 33 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Penalized for heavy usage! Surely you jest! J/k GE is not sensitive to heavy usage at all! Payment history is their big thing then util.

You'll be fine!
Message 34 of 41
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Yeah! You gotta use them a little bit to get the clis. I used my $6500 JCP to buy $1.07 dish soap at CVS the other day haha and pif!! :-P

GE is big on making sure you have:
A. Currently clean credit report
B. four on time payments...

...how you get clis, trust me!!!!😏😌👍👍

Wait... did I hear you right?  JCP can be used at CVS?

I just looked this up: apparently JCP can be used at CVS, Rite Aid, Sephora

Regarding Sephora, you can use your JCP card at the Sephora mini-store inside JC Penney's, however you cannot use your JCP card at an actual Sephora store... at least, that's the experience I had when I went to the Sephora at the local mall to pick up some things for my daughter for Christmas. The cashier and manager both looked at me like I had three heads when I asked if it was possible. However, when I went to the other local mall and walked into JCP I had no problems using my JCP card in the Sephora mini-store (which had better deals than the stand-alone store at the previous mall!).

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 35 of 41
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Wanka77 wrote:

I currently have the Walmart Discv that I got approved on March '13 and I have been using it regurlarly and heavy.  My CL is $3K and I have been charging approx $800-1200 for the first 2 months. Of course, I have been PIF. However, I was wondering after the 4th stmnt cut if I'll be penalize for the heavy use and thus costing me a CLI.  What do you guys suggest? 

I think you'll be fine.  As long as you are using the card (not maxed out) and paying as agreed (in this case you PIF) it should look favorable.  Your CBR should also look decent when they perform the SP (no negs or high util, etc).  My current CL is $9K but the CLIs have been automatic.  I've had the card for about a year, staring CL was $5K and I use it regularly.

Message 36 of 41
Wanka77
New Contributor

Good to know !!!    I plan on letting only one one card report the month beforo I ask for my CLI, hopefully x2

Starting Score:EX-639, TU-632 641-EQ(MyFico)
Current Score:EX-737(PLUS), TU-784(MyFico)750 (Walmrt) 719-EQ(Myfico),
Goal Score: 750-Across

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 37 of 41
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 38 of 41
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, Lexie!!!!!

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 39 of 41
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Great call Lexie.  Nice CL boost.  Happy for ya

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.