Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Walmart CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GE Walmart CLI

it has taken you 5 years to get $14,000.00 cl in one year i have $6000.00 by next year ill have reached max,when you have multiple ge cards there going to get multiple request,maybe that other post your talking about tried every week lol,note they base it on your credit report,I make $103,000.00 ayear,my credit utl is never over 3 or 4 percent,based on what i have seen they have no problem giving credit to someone with good credit,also each one of my ge cards has received auto cli,I have ask for cli,got it and 1 month later bam they give me auto cli,once my cards hits a certain limit like lowes at $10,000.00 in 8 months i dont ask no more for that card,chevron has hit max so guess what no more cli request,to be honest walmart at $6000.00 is high enough,who can spend that much at walmart,lol,but i do under stand what you are saying have a great day
Message 41 of 148
score_building
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
it has taken you 5 years to get $14,000.00 cl in one year i have $6000.00 by next year ill have reached max,when you have multiple ge cards there going to get multiple request,maybe that other post your talking about tried every week lol,note they base it on your credit report,I make $103,000.00 ayear,my credit utl is never over 3 or 4 percent,based on what i have seen they have no problem giving credit to someone with good credit,also each one of my ge cards has received auto cli,I have ask for cli,got it and 1 month later bam they give me auto cli,once my cards hits a certain limit like lowes at $10,000.00 in 8 months i dont ask no more for that card,chevron has hit max so guess what no more cli request,to be honest walmart at $6000.00 is high enough,who can spend that much at walmart,lol,but i do under stand what you are saying have a great day

What is the max on Walmart?

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 42 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think its $15,000.00 for the store card,higher for the walmart discover card

Message 43 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

I no oldnavy visa goes up to at least $20,000.00 my freind has that now

Message 44 of 148
nws2002
Established Member

I cannot imagine spending 20k at Old Navy in the course of a year.

Message 45 of 148
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nws2002 wrote:

I cannot imagine spending 20k at Old Navy in the course of a year.

Me either Smiley Very Happy

But I would love that extra util. space!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 46 of 148
migo13
Contributor

@itsrod: Do you have underwriting numbers for any other lenders?

Message 47 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

which lenders are you needing

Message 48 of 148
migo13
Contributor

Capital One, Chase, Discover, and USAA.

Message 49 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

go to board search on here type in   backdoor numbers here on fico forum you will see many #s good luck

all the ones you named good luck with cap one lol

Message 50 of 148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.