Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,300
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI

what's the usual increase? 

mine is 800(initial) 

was thinking about asking for 2k?(proabably counter with 1500)

end of october will be 4 months since opening. 

 

ive put on about 200 all pif before statement cuts. 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Contributor
Posts: 88
Registered: ‎08-17-2012
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI

I think it depends on your scores and report. If you read the earlier posts, asking for double your current limit seems to be standard.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,300
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI


migo13 wrote:

I think it depends on your scores and report. If you read the earlier posts, asking for double your current limit seems to be standard.


well i got a letter today from my bank on why i was denied my odp line. 

 

said my account history wasnt long enough (okay dropped from 1.7 years to 8 months) 

 

but tu score they listed was 724. 

havent apped for anything since. 

just changes from balances. 

 

i just want to ask enough to get a good limit but not have a hard pull. or have to send in verification taxes. as my new job (4 months) i havent filed for them yet. 

Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9


2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Contributor
Posts: 88
Registered: ‎08-17-2012
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI

It's always a soft pull with that number. Maybe itsrod will chime in and give you some advice, I'm pretty new to this.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 263
Registered: ‎08-14-2011
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI

The automated CLI button on the website wouldn't work.  

 

So I called the contact number on the site. 

 

My orig CL was $1300.  Asked for and got a CLI @ 6months to $2800.

 

This time I asked for CLI to $5000 and was instantly approved for $5800. 

 

It's good to have high scores. Smiley Happy

 

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Contributor
Posts: 88
Registered: ‎08-17-2012
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI


bobebob wrote:

The automated CLI button on the website wouldn't work.  

 

So I called the contact number on the site. 

 

My orig CL was $1300.  Asked for and got a CLI @ 6months to $2800.

 

This time I asked for CLI to $5000 and was instantly approved for $5800. 

 

It's good to have high scores. Smiley Happy

 


Nice! Was the $5800 increase a web request or call in?

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 263
Registered: ‎08-14-2011
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI


migo13 wrote:

bobebob wrote:

The automated CLI button on the website wouldn't work.  

 

So I called the contact number on the site. 

 

My orig CL was $1300.  Asked for and got a CLI @ 6months to $2800.

 

This time I asked for CLI to $5000 and was instantly approved for $5800. 

 

It's good to have high scores. Smiley Happy

 


Nice! Was the $5800 increase a web request or call in?




It was a call in.  I tried to use the button, but it wouldn't work. 

 

I had to confirm some info over the phone.

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Regular Contributor
Posts: 135
Registered: ‎01-04-2012
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI

[ Edited ]

Just got a Walmart CC yesterday with $400.00 CL.  Thanks to this board.  

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI


jnkp2001 wrote:

Just got a Walmart CC yesterday with $400.00 CL.  Thanks to this board.  


CONGRATS!!

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Highlighted
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,453
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: GE Walmart CLI


creditnocash wrote:

what's the usual increase? 

mine is 800(initial) 

was thinking about asking for 2k?(proabably counter with 1500)

end of october will be 4 months since opening. 

 

ive put on about 200 all pif before statement cuts. 


They may double you up to $1600 as long as your fies are looking good.

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.