Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GE Walmart CLI

tag
debtfree09
Regular Contributor

Re: GE Walmart CLI

Well I have a Sam's Club and I asked about the Discover and she told me it had nothing to do with how high your limit is on the store card.  How did you get the upgrade? She told me it would appear on my online account when they upgrade me, it was nothing I could do.   And yes, I could spend a lot of money at Walmart too.

Message 111 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

any time with gemb or ge caapital retail bank as its called now is a soft pull,only when you first apply is when its a hard pull

call that under writting number every 2 or 3 months ask double what ever your credit limit is my walmart is just over a year old

it started at $700.00 my lowes is 10 months old it started in jan 2012 at $500.00 use it pay it off, now look at them 10,000.00

old navy is only 13 months old,so basically no matter what you start with in a year you can be at $10,000.00 with them if

you pay in full and have ok credit i guess,i have a clean report transunion fico score is 750 ish

Message 112 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was only told that about the lowes visa by customer service so im not 100 percent sure either he told

me they still do it once a year so you may be right

Message 113 of 148
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Maybe so, i hope customer service is telling the truth. A Lowes Visa would be cool.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 114 of 148
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

Maybe so, i hope customer service is telling the truth. A Lowes Visa would be cool.

AFAIK GE does not issue Lowes Visa anymore. Hopefully someone can chime in on it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 115 of 148
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

well with 10k limits im sure my score will rocket to 750 as well. according to sw eq mine is 708 right now but thats with 11% util. ill have maybe 900 report depending on how fast i get my mileage reimbursment check. otherwise only like 425 out of 12k unless i get the cli from ge. will be asking macys and best buy in december. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 116 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was at lowes a few weeks ago they had a big bilboard up front that said

something about using your lowes visa it had a lowes visa logo on it ,

but no were is there to apply for it so i called lowes and they told me they still

issue it one time ayear to few select I no they use to offer it years ago but to be honest

with you i have never seen the damn thing any were no one i no has a lowes visa i was also told by them butt heads that $10,000.00

was the max limit for a lowes card but my dad had $12000.00 lowes and i have seen other post with higher than 10 grand on

here so who knows

Message 117 of 148
Anonymous
Not applicable

A $10,000 WalMart card would be a piece of Heaven for me personally. I can always find something to buy there!

Message 118 of 148
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

hmm so apped for cli yesterday over phone denied due to not available this time. 

just called spoke to a rep who said she was fowarding my request to credit soulitions department or something like that  

asked for 3k current limit 800. 

i have a bunch of inquries but other then that nothing bad on my reports. 

wonder what this means now. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 119 of 148
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

A $10,000 WalMart card would be a piece of Heaven for me personally. I can always find something to buy there!

Thats alot of credit to have at a walmart. Not real sure why they would get that high with it except on the Discover version. Smiley Indifferent

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 120 of 148
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.