Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generac approval CLI recon?

tag
ljavonna
New Contributor

Generac approval CLI recon?

I was approved for a generac but it will not cover the entire cost of the install. Will they do limit recon?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Generac approval CLI recon?

@ljavonna wrote:
I was approved for a generac but it will not cover the entire cost of the install. Will they do limit recon?

If the financing is thru Synchrony, then yes you can call immediately and ask for a higher limit.  Is this a whole house generator install?  Curious of the cost if you don't mind sharing as it's something that I'm considering.

Message 2 of 5
ljavonna
New Contributor

Yes it the whole house.... for my house size 2600sqft and running everything including washer/dryer/ AC / etc around $11,000
Message 3 of 5
ljavonna
New Contributor

A small price to pay with where we live..east coast.... last year we were without power and water for 8 days the year before that we were with power and water for about two weeks for an ice storm
Message 4 of 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Also if it's Synchrony Financial (Not Synchrony bank), they always hp for CLI. DW learned that the hard way when she upgraded our Cookwares to Salad Master last winter.
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.