Senior Contributor
Open123

Re: Getting multiple barclays cards!!

enharu wrote:

So they want at least 6 months in between cards then? or longer?

I might be interested in another Barclays card, but having to deal with them sounds a little too troublesome for what it's worth.

I app'ed for the Arrival (my 4th, and likely my last Barclay) about 2 months after the NFL card.  It was pending review for about 10 days before finally being approved.  Prior to that, I had called recon for my NFL card, which was eventful enough that I'm sure they have extensive notes on the call.  I seem to get better results with Barclay without reconning.  

This is really YMMV, since my friend who applied for the Arrival at around the same time under almost indentical circumstances was declined. 

Valued Member
WildTurkey

Re: Getting multiple barclays cards!!

I was approved for the NFL Visa in October 2013 for $750 CL. Approved for The Ring $5k in March 2014.

Starting Score (4/16/12 lender pull): TU 564 | EX 504 | EQ 522
Current Score (7/24/13 lender pull): TU 677 | EX 627 | EQ 580; 4/6/14 - TU 720 | EX - 683 | EQ 649
Goals: DONE. Homeowner as of 9/27/13. No apps until 2016. Last app 7/16/2014 (auto)

Total Rewards Visa ($7.5k); Barclaycard Ring ($5k); Chase Sapphire ($5k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); Walmart Discover ($2.5k); Amazon Store ($1.9k); Amex BCE ($1k); NFL Ravens Visa ($750)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}