Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good News from Synchrony!

tag
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

Re: Good News from Synchrony!

Thank you guys! Smiley Happy It is nice to finally see my Credit Portfolio growing. So do I need to cut another 4 statements with them again for another CLI in the future?

UPDATE: Turns out it was One Hard Pull on Experian. I guess it was worth it though!Smiley Happy

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of car is it by the way?
Message 12 of 18
taxi818
Super Contributor

Big congrats. 

Message 13 of 18
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

Congratulations to you!

Message 14 of 18
12njoy
Super Contributor

HP on a credit limit increase from Synchrony and on EX. That's a double surprise. I remember once that GE (formerly known as) told me a CLI would be a HP but it never materialized. They are also very reliable to pulling TU. Stranger things have happened here I guess. Congrats to you nevertheless OP.
(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 15 of 18
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:
HP on a credit limit increase from Synchrony and on EX. That's a double surprise. I remember once that GE (formerly known as) told me a CLI would be a HP but it never materialized. They are also very reliable to pulling TU. Stranger things have happened here I guess. Congrats to you nevertheless OP.

Apparently their financing cards result in a hard pull, however they AREN'T reliable. I've requested one before and was denied, but didn't receive a inquiry for it. I was sure they would pull TU as well, but apparently not this time. I'm eager to see what this does to my scores. Thank you everyone for being so encouraging!

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats

Message 17 of 18
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

I recently had a hp on Experian with them for a CLI on a flooring account.  They didn't even ask if they could pull my credit...  Since the change to Synchrony from GE I believe cards with smaller retailers are segmented from the national chains.  The normal back office numbers for Synchrony did not even work for my flooring account.  I distinctly remember a TU pull when I originally opened this account with GE.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.