cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Citi Costco Finally!

Valued Member

Got Citi Costco Finally!

After getting denied last year around the same time, I decided to make another attempt on applying to Citi Costco. With some luck, I got a $9000 CL approved! Pretty excited right now!

P.S. Not sure why but most of my successful applications were done at midnight...hello darkness my old friend

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re: Got Citi Costco Finally!

Well dusk to done on getting your CostcoSmiley Happy Enjoy itSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
Established Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 12
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8 on citi costco, last year when i app about 4 times they slap me for too many inq (eq) that time i had 168 inq on eq.

Message 5 of 12
Established Contributor

chunheisiu wrote:

After getting denied last year around the same time, I decided to make another attempt on applying to Citi Costco. With some luck, I got a $9000 CL approved! Pretty excited right now!

P.S. Not sure why but most of my successful applications were done at midnight...hello darkness my old friend

Congratulations on your Citi Costo card, I recently got one, so I have an idea how you feel!  

I'm often online late.  I used to have concern that the algorthyms might weigh a  2am application of mine as possible fraud, or even drunkeness, and tip the scale away from an automatic approval.  Smiley Happy

This message is endorsed by me.  Thanks for your support.
Message 6 of 12
Valued Contributor

Good job. On a side note I always apply late.. more concindence of course but I think it's because I'm bored or can't sleep. Mind starts to wander.

Amex Green • Amex BCP • Amex HH (Surpass®) • Barclay Rewards • Chase World of Hyatt • Capital One Quicksilver • Discover it • PENFED Platinum Rewards • Marvel MC • Amazon Store • Kohls Store • CL $92,130 • Car Loan (PENFED) 1.99%

FICO® 8 Scores 790+
Message 7 of 12
Established Contributor

Congrats on the excellent approval! Smiley Happy

Going for a citi card early next year and strongly considering the Costco one.
Message 8 of 12
Valued Member

Thank you everyone for the blessing!

How should I pair it with my other cards (in the signature)? Right now my Amex Everyday and Chase Freedom are my go-tos but I guess that's bound to be changed when the Costco card comes.

Message 9 of 12
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Costco approval and nice SL
State Farm Rewards (3,000) ~ Marvel MC (8,000) ~ PenFed Power Cash (5,000) ~ PenFed Promise (6,000) ~ PenFed OLOC (500) ~ Discover ($1,000) ~ Citi DC (1,700) ~ NFCU cashRewards (6,200) ~ NFCU Platinum (1,700) ~ NFCU CLOC (15,000) ~ QuickSilver Visa (10,300) ~ DCU Visa (5,000) ~ Chase Freedom Unlimited (3,000) ~ Amex Hilton Honors (5,000) ~ Amex SPG Business (3,000) ~ Care Credit (15,000)
Current Scores (7/8/17): 682 Transunion, 648 Equifax, 673 Experian
Message 10 of 12