Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got GE Amazon Store card luv today!

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Got GE Amazon Store card luv today!

Hearing LesWH's success with their GE card I went ahead and called GE Amazon and was on hold for like 10 or so minutes. The wait was killer! 

After he came back he was like Mr Chnceit thank you and your CLI has been approved. I went from 5K to 10K and its already showing on my account. 

Whohoo a great way to end my day! Smiley Very Happy

I Heart GE!! 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Got GE Amazon Store card luv today!

awesome congrats!

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 2 of 12
LesWH
Established Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

Hearing LesWH's success with their GE card I went ahead and called GE Amazon and was on hold for like 10 or so minutes. The wait was killer! 

After he came back he was like Mr Chnceit thank you and your CLI has been approved. I went from 5K to 10K and its already showing on my account. 

I Heart GE!! 

Congratulations to you!!!  GE is awesome!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 3 of 12
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

I Heart GE!! 

Thanks all!

Les - After you stated your last increase I was like thats when mine was so I went for it, but I was afraid to ask over 10K. Next time Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 12
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Congrats! Im starting to have the itch for a GE card. Ahh help.
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 5 of 12
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@ObeyJohnny12 wrote:
Congrats! Im starting to have the itch for a GE card. Ahh help.

LOL I know I hate that ich! I want to get a Walmart store card because of the free TU FICO. But I need to resist.

All I gotta say is apply for a GE card that you will use because they like to see usage. Paypal MC backed by GE is a good card I hear to. But I like my Amazon because I shop there a lot and they have 6 and 12 month financing options depending how much you spend.

Good luck buddy! 

Message 6 of 12
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

I Heart GE!! 

congrats on your CLI...

got a CLI myself late last night (not GE card, though) 

it's a great feeling Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

I Heart GE!! 

Congrats so happy for you

Message 8 of 12
LesWH
Established Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

I Heart GE!! 

Thanks all!

Les - After you stated your last increase I was like thats when mine was so I went for it, but I was afraid to ask over 10K. Next time Smiley LOL

Youngandcreditwrthy taught me to NEVER be afraid to ask for what you want as far as limits! Woman LOL

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 9 of 12
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@chnceit wrote:

I Heart GE!! 

Thanks all!

Youngandcreditwrthy taught me to NEVER be afraid to ask for what you want as far as limits! Woman LOL

Thats a very true statement! and thanks everyone

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.