Valued Contributor
chnceit

Got GE Amazon Store card luv today!

Hearing LesWH's success with their GE card I went ahead and called GE Amazon and was on hold for like 10 or so minutes. The wait was killer! 

After he came back he was like Mr Chnceit thank you and your CLI has been approved. I went from 5K to 10K and its already showing on my account. 

Whohoo a great way to end my day! :smileyvery-happy:

I :heart: GE!! 

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

Re: Got GE Amazon Store card luv today!

awesome congrats!

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $4.5k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $9k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board
Established Contributor
LesWH

chnceit wrote:

Hearing LesWH's success with their GE card I went ahead and called GE Amazon and was on hold for like 10 or so minutes. The wait was killer! 

After he came back he was like Mr Chnceit thank you and your CLI has been approved. I went from 5K to 10K and its already showing on my account. 

Congratulations to you!!!  GE is awesome!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Valued Contributor
chnceit

LesWH wrote:

chnceit wrote:

Thanks all!

Les - After you stated your last increase I was like thats when mine was so I went for it, but I was afraid to ask over 10K. Next time :smileylol:

$100K in Credit
Established Contributor
ObeyJohnny12

Congrats! Im starting to have the itch for a GE card. Ahh help.
Gardening Since: March 4, 2013.
In My Wallet: Chase: Freedom Visa Signature | Sapphire Preferred World Mastercard. |
Valued Contributor
chnceit

ObeyJohnny12 wrote:
Congrats! Im starting to have the itch for a GE card. Ahh help.

LOL I know I hate that ich! I want to get a Walmart store card because of the free TU FICO. But I need to resist.

All I gotta say is apply for a GE card that you will use because they like to see usage. Paypal MC backed by GE is a good card I hear to. But I like my Amazon because I shop there a lot and they have 6 and 12 month financing options depending how much you spend.

Good luck buddy! 

$100K in Credit
Frequent Contributor
Imua

chnceit wrote:

congrats on your CLI...

got a CLI myself late last night (not GE card, though) 

it's a great feeling :smileyhappy:

BofA visa $9.4k ... BofA Cash Rewards visa sig $10k ... Cap 1 Venture1 visa sig $10k ...
Chase Freedom visa $10k ... Macy's $1.5k ... Macy's Amex $5k ... Sam's Club $6.3k
myFICOs as of 3/25/14:...EX=809 .... EQ=802....TU=787
Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123

chnceit wrote:

Congrats so happy for you

Established Contributor
LesWH

chnceit wrote:

LesWH wrote:

chnceit wrote:

Thanks all!

Les - After you stated your last increase I was like thats when mine was so I went for it, but I was afraid to ask over 10K. Next time :smileylol:

Youngandcreditwrthy taught me to NEVER be afraid to ask for what you want as far as limits! :womanlol:

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Valued Contributor
chnceit

LesWH wrote:

chnceit wrote:

LesWH wrote:

chnceit wrote:

Thanks all!

Youngandcreditwrthy taught me to NEVER be afraid to ask for what you want as far as limits! :womanlol:

Thats a very true statement! and thanks everyone

$100K in Credit

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}