Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got JCrew Pop-Up with this???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got JCrew Pop-Up with this???

Okay, second time and I don't know if this is normal since this is  the second time doing this and it looks a bit different?  I read below and you see what is says.  But when asked to fill out the form.  All it asks for is last 4 of social and DOB?  Should I pull the trigger?  Or do you think it will be a HP?

Won't let me post.  Too big but says it will pull a credit report if needed???  Is this normal?  Thx

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Got JCrew Pop-Up with this???

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay, second time and I don't know if this is normal since this is  the second time doing this and it looks a bit different?  I read below and you see what is says.  But when asked to fill out the form.  All it asks for is last 4 of social and DOB?  Should I pull the trigger?  Or do you think it will be a HP?

Won't let me post.  Too big but says it will pull a credit report if needed???  Is this normal?  Thx

yes, normal...50/50 chance of a SP/HP, lol.. if you want it bad enough, then get it. the limit grows crazy...even if your SL is $250...itll be to $4k in 6mo..good luck on your decision

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

K.  Thank again!lol  

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have to buy what's in my cart, right?

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just closed it out.  I hope I didn't buy everthing in cart!lol  Would love that necklace they had though.  Smiley Wink  Approved for only 750.00.

Message 5 of 17
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just closed it out.  I hope I didn't buy everthing in cart!lol  Would love that necklace they had though.  Smiley Wink  Approved for only 750.00.

no you dont have to buy everything in your cart, everyone closes it out afterwards, lol...Congrats to you on the new card!!  Not a bad SL for the SCT...Itll grow big time..youll seeSmiley Happy 

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!  Just closed the page up.  I'll wait on the necklace.  I guess I'll know if they did a HP by later today.  Thanks so much for all of your help.  I'm really learning a lot on here!  You have an awesome CL!  I hope I can get there some day.  Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 17
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Great!  Just closed the page up.  I'll wait on the necklace.  I guess I'll know if they did a HP by later today.  Thanks so much for all of your help.  I'm really learning a lot on here!  You have an awesome CL!  I hope I can get there some day.  Smiley Wink

oh you will..be patient,  give it a little usage from time to time, and it will grow. I got my crew card 12/15/13, and by 11/2014 my limit was $8250! via the phone trick thing. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG!  Now that I know about the phone, I will use it when the times right.  Loved to have that as padding.  

Message 9 of 17
laurenjessica
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval! You got a pretty nice SL for the SCT! Still waiting for some increases on mine, but I've heard it can sometimes take up to 9 months, so trying to be patient Smiley Happy

Credit cards:
NUS000000091-480x304-STRAIGHT-96unnamedmissionlanemobileIRIDESCENTpaypal-cashback-credit-card-16373091c11536849downloadvenmoTJX-Rewards-Platinum-Mastercardcardart-prim-645x406
AU Cards:
disney-premier-cardNUS000000327-480x304-STRAIGHT-96NUS000000269-480x304-STRAIGHT-96
Store Cards:
Credit-Card-Large61d9c1a7-5683-4228-8bb4-c2747006069dAPSC-SECUREDCARD-CB658179059Kohls-CC-no-egt-SM-RGBpinkimg093647Paypal-Credit-Logo-Ameri-Commerceimg056321sc-plus-black-Creditcard
Auto loan:
toyota

Actively rebuilding since August 2022.

Starting FICO 8 scores (8/24/2022):

Current FICO 8 scores (2/12/2024):
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.