Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got in with Lowes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got in with Lowes

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats on your approval!  I would call the overseas Credit Solutions number immediately and ask for $25k.  They will recon!  I was approved for like 4-5k and a quick call made that $17k.

What is the overseas Credit Solutions number for Lowes?

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT IS THE "OVERSEAS" CREDIT SOLUTIONS NUMBER FOR LOWES.....I have this one....877-379-8173

Message 22 of 24
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

WHAT IS THE "OVERSEAS" CREDIT SOLUTIONS NUMBER FOR LOWES.....I have this one....877-379-8173

Can you please turn off the Caps Lock/typing in all capital letters... Its the virtual equivalent of shouting and its not overly effective, what it does is annoy people not to answer your question...  Also folks including myself tend to not read posts with subjects in all capital letters too.  Its considered pushy and not overly good net etiquette... 

Message 23 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

The number you have posted IS the overseas credit solutions number. Approval of a cli can be gotten from either that one or the US based number. Ballers choiceSmiley Happy
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.