cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got to get a little better at this gardening.....

tag
dabossman
Contributor

Re: Got to get a little better at this gardening.....

@Anonymous wrote:

@darkknight59 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Deal! But you got to do the same for me. If you see any Sallie Mae threads pop up with my name on it you better come by and slap me... lol 

Done!!! Smiley Very Happy

I feel a Sallie Mae thread coming... I've already had 3 people tell me to do it, inlcuding one person in this thread ahem. Come on why you guys gotta be such bad influences!

How can you call me a bad influence Smiley Sad. I just want what's best for you Smiley Happy)

Mouse over for Limits, Sorted Oldest to Newest
Message 11 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabossman wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@darkknight59 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Deal! But you got to do the same for me. If you see any Sallie Mae threads pop up with my name on it you better come by and slap me... lol 

Done!!! Smiley Very Happy

I feel a Sallie Mae thread coming... I've already had 3 people tell me to do it, inlcuding one person in this thread ahem. Come on why you guys gotta be such bad influences!

How can you call me a bad influence Smiley Sad. I just want what's best for you Smiley Happy)

Oh I see now you're bringing out the guilt trip Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 42
darkknight59
Regular Contributor

WOW!! Thanks for sharing lincar66, makes me feel a little better.

NASA FCU 25000 NASA FCU LOC 25000 NFCU Flagship 70,000, CITI Prestige 22000, CITI Premier 7400, Chase Freedom 15000, Amex Green Card, Amex Gold, Amex Every Day 15000, Amex Costco 15000,Amex BCE 15,000, NFCU LOC 15000, Tobyhanna Visa 10,000, Chase Slate 9500, Discover IT Miles 11,000, BOA Travel Rewards 25,000, Barkclay Apple 6000, Zales 5,200 ,Amazon Store 5,000, Paypal SC 5000, Capt 1 Venture 7,250, Cap 1 Plat Pret 5400, Conns' 5,000, NFM 3500, Care Credit 3300,, Barclay Rewards 1500 BML 2,900,
Message 13 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@darkknight59 wrote:
WOW!! Thanks for sharing lincar66, makes me feel a little better.

ME TOO!!! I was planning on 2 apps and ended up with 5! I do feel a little better now though...

Message 14 of 42
lincar66
Frequent Contributor

Is it sad to say that I want one of my smaller cards to get an AA against it and get a cld because of all the inq would help me stay in the garden 

Eq-670(dcu)ex-664 tu-693
NFCU Cash Rewards---8500k Joint Cash Rewards 2k NavCheck----15000 cap one 2500 cap one 2k synchrony furniture card 1500 walmart store card 6k walmart mastercard 6000 Firestone 1400 amazon 6k Lowes 12k serta 4k care credit 4800 rotman furniture card 1500 stash visa 2k bp visa 1500 PayPal MasterCard ????
Message 15 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lincar66 wrote:

Is it sad to say that I want one of my smaller cards to get an AA against it and get a cld because of all the inq would help me stay in the garden 

Oh no! I feel you man. But don't worry stay strong and we will help you through this! You can do it you just need some positive feedback and motivation from this wonderful place Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 42
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 17 of 42
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Sorry for the troubles with fraud and congrats on the Discover IT miles. Seams like a decent card especially the first year Smiley Happy  Did Discover pull EQ ?  While you escaped and jumped the garden fence you might as well go for Sallie Mae as Barclays will pull TU ..lol...like this you know it is time to come back to the garden. For me  a new  Barclaycard is always the best motif to stay in the garden. They do not like new accounts Smiley Very Happy  If you decide to go ahead with SM..Good luck !

Message 18 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sallie Mae thread live... Quick come slap me!

Message 19 of 42
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@lincar66 wrote:

Ya I need a swift smack into the garden I have over 80+ inq total and 8 new accounts in two months just got a CLI on my new Walmart card from 300 to 1000 in the first month need to work on only sp CLI only 

wow...walk...no run stright to the garden and immediately stop apping for anything for 12 - 24 months.  Hope you will not have to experience AA.

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.