cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great CLI's - Triple Whammy in 24 hours...

tag
tussking
Established Contributor

Great CLI's - Triple Whammy in 24 hours...

Discover let me move from $1900 to $2400....(How can I get a bigger increase)

CareCredit - I called to seperate my payments (I have 2 deferred charges) the rep asked if I was interested in a CLI - SURE I said ! I asked for $10k from 7k he said how about 12k ? Smiley Very Happy

Added PayPal credit $2500 too....

Happy Holidays to All ! I owe all of my success to you !

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Great CLI's - Triple Whammy in 24 hours...

@tussking wrote:

Discover let me move from $1900 to $2400....(How can I get a bigger increase)

Just keep using it in the low and slow method of managing it and it will grow exponentially.  Don't push the limits with spending to the limit and making multiple payments or they'll be slow to grow.  Just aim for about 10-20% and keep at it with the other cards as well.  When they see you managing things and showing restraint they'll reward you with higher CLI's down the road.  I found going for a CLI every other month works fine and increased the amount of the CLI with them.

Message 2 of 8
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Congratulations, that is awesome!!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI!!! Good timing for the Holidays. A little extra love is always welcome.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!  Congrats!

Message 5 of 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats tussking. With Discover, in the future when you get an online cli, immediately call their CLI Dept and ask if you are eligible for more without a hp. It must be done on same day as online cli.

800-347-4856
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Congrats tussking. With Discover, in the future when you get an online cli, immediately call their CLI Dept and ask if you are eligible for more without a hp. It must be done on same day as online cli.

800-347-4856

Baller, that's important information to remember for Discover Card holders. I will have to remember that when it is time to ask for a CLI. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent News! Enjoy your new SL and card this holiday season.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.