cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Month!! Just got CITI approval..on a roll!!!! need a Hotel card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Month!! Just got CITI approval..on a roll!!!! need a Hotel card!

After a pretty painless 24 hours of one email and two phone calls...Citi apporved the AAdvantage Plat Select for 4K!!!!

Now the last one I need is a good hotel card soince I do a lot of comapny paid travel and would expense...I was thinking the AMEX SPG. After the Hotel card I plan to Garden and CLI for the next 4-6 months 

Ok, heres my total rundown...most in the last year and 4 in the last Month...

Citi AAdvantage Plat Select - $4,000 (today)

Unify FCU Plat - $10,000 (10/19/2016)

Amex Delta Gold - $1,000 (10/5/2016)

NFCU GoRewards - $2,900 (9/30/16)

BestBuy Citi Visa - $1,000 (5/25/2016)

Kay Jewelers - $4,000 (2/12/2016) V day gift lol...not a keeper

USAA Signature Visa  -$5,000 (9/1/2015)

Cap1 QS1 - $4,200 (8/25/2015) this one has had two CLI since approval of $500

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Great Month!! Just got CITI approval..on a roll!!!! need a Hotel card!

Congratulations on your new Citi, I finally received a CLI on my DC after a couple of denials. Overall nice looking mini spree. 

I noticed you have a Unify card. Can you give me any info on the card and process, i.e. APR, what bureau, hp or so. Also, what your file looked like at time of approval if you don't mind. I've had my eye on the 5.24% card for a while. I applied for membership online a couple of days ago and was denied due to unable to verify my identity. I have a branch about 3 miles away and want to know if the trip is worth it for me. Thanks for any data points you're willing to provide and again congratulations.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks iblitz25!

Unify was as follows

1. applied for account and then immedialtey applied for card online

2. was contacted by a rep via email looking for 4 paystubs, a statement from my bank showing a direct deposit of pay & a utility bill. (she was very nice BTW)

3. had to make a deposit into savings account of 5 dollars...since I had no branches near me I did the external account link (takes a few days)

4. had to DocuSign for the account and after the deposit I had to Docusign for the card.

5. I originally asked for 10K and then tried to get 15K but was told they need a few months history with them.

6. Was a HP on EX

7. My Ex was 667 at the time and my Salary is $160,000.00

8. My only baddie showing was a 30 day late from 2 years ago. 

9. APR for me is 11.29%

Message 3 of 7
happypill
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your appovals, and thanks for sharing your experience with Unify as well.  One reminder I have is just to keep an eye on the minimum spend requirements for any sign-on bonuses you have.  The sign-on bonuses are some of the best perks many cards have an you don't want to miss any of them (or be forced into spending you wouldn't otherwise need) to meet those requirements.  Just pointing it out because I've gotten over-excited in the past as well and spreading out by a month or two could be more comfortable.

Message 4 of 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals. Would you please copy and paste your Unify approval process in the thread below. We have several members interested in joining and applying for their cc. And we have no data whatsoever on how things work there. Thanks in advance!

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Official-Credit-Unions-Guide/td-p/4768788
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the great info richie29.  One more question...hopefullySmiley Happy was it one pull for membership and the cc or one for each?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations !!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.