cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Growing my garden!

Frequent Contributor

Growing my garden!

My 61 days with Amex was 3/14.  I asked and was instantly approved for $30k - up from $19.8k.  

Today, I realized that I had aksed for a CLI on our Discover about the same time and thought - why not give it a go today?  Instant $3.9k increase bringing that card to $22.2.   All SP's so I can still garden while getting my credit fix in!   LOL

Thanks for all the great info and insights.  No one in my family talks about finances. I learned sme through life lessons and a lot more here on these forums.

Scores below although DH's Fico on Discover is 762.  

Over all UTIL reporting as 9%.  Have paid down to 8% but that isnt showing yet.

FICO08 7/27/17 EQ-769, TU-767, EX-761
Gardening unit sometime in 2018
2 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Growing my garden!

Congrats Myrwyn on your very impressive CLIs. You're right, so much info and insights on this forum to assist everyone with their credit -- from amateurs to advanced to experts. I absolutely love everything I've learned and used on here.

And the best part of your quote: All SPs so I can still garden while getting my credit fix in! Smiley Very Happy

EX 759, TU 764, EQ 743
|| NFCU CashRewards $16.5K || Discover IT $7.5K || NFCU Platinum $7.5K || Macy's $7.5K || CitiCostco $5.5K || Chase $5K || CitiDC $4.8K ||
Frequent Contributor

Re: Growing my garden!

Congratulations!
AMEX Platinum Card- NPSL // AMEX Green Card- NPSL // Bank of America Travel Rewards // Chase Sapphire Preferred // AMEX Delta Skymile Rewards // Venture One // Barclays JetBlue MC // Synchrony Walmart MC // Barclays Apple Rewards // AMEX BCE // Blaze MC // BP Gas