Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gymbore Visa Platinum Credit Card from US bank

tag
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Gymbore Visa Platinum Credit Card from US bank

Hello fellow mates. ..hope everyone is having wonderful weekend.
This morning I got an email from Gymbore with a welcome offer of $100 gift card and 5% off on all purchases at Gymbore if approved.

In past I did apply for this card and got declined for tons of inquiries. Nothing much changed in my profile and I am in garden for past 1 year or so. Still I have 15+ INQ on all credit reports. I have 740+ score in all CRs as of now.

I am tempted with current welcome bouns and went ahead as I do most of my kids cloths shopping there. To my surprise I was approved for 10K and it say Visa Platinum card.

May be this time I am approved be coz I have US bank checking account and Flex perk card with them. I still have tons of INQ on my reports. Don't know which CB they pulled.

My wife scream in between and went to check what happened. She said she got approved for same card with 7 K CL. It happened we both applied for same card with same bonus not checking with each other .

We can't take back what happened, but we decided to check each other before we apply for credit.

End of day, we are happy that we got $200 worth free kids cloth.

Instant approvals from US bank is surprising for us.
Please note this welcome bonus offer seems to be targeted.

Thank you all ...
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Gymbore Visa Platinum Credit Card from US bank

Congrats to you and DW! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to both of you Smiley Happy

Inquiries over 1 year old do not affect your FICO score and quite a few lenders do not consider them at that point;  though some will for the full 2 year period.

Message 3 of 12
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!  An instant approval, that's how you know you're on top of the food chain with US Bank!!!  I'm still at the bottom though Smiley Very Happy

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 4 of 12
12njoy
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Congrats to both of you Smiley Happy

Inquiries over 1 year old do not affect your FICO score and quite a few lenders do not consider them at that point;  though some will for the full 2 year period.

I got an offer from US Bank for the Visa Signature card.  Eventhough I knew I just got the Perks+ last month, I like a fool, took the bait and applied.  Instant denial.  Called to see if I could PC since I already took the HP.  Analyst said I was denied due to too many inquiries and new accounts in the last 6 months.  That was refreshing to here that it was six months.  Hopefully, this holds true in 6 months from now.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Maybe one of the cards could become a US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature?
Message 6 of 12
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Always my requests for Cash+ card upgrade has been declined ...will wait for another 6 months or so.
USBank Cash+(14K)/Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (25K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/ Penfed Amex Travel Rewards card(20K)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/Chase Salte(12K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(3K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(7K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(400)– Total 31 Cards
Message 7 of 12
CardsLifeLine
Frequent Contributor

Do any one know which credit bureau Us bank pull ?
Message 8 of 12
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CardsLifeLine wrote:
Do any one know which credit bureau Us bank pull ?

It was TU here in Ohio.  Plus they used the FICO 04 model which hiked up my score.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 9 of 12
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.