cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOLY MOLY! MARRIOTT PREMIER APPROVAL!!!!

tag
blunderer
Established Contributor

Re: HOLY MOLY! MARRIOTT PREMIER APPROVAL!!!!

youngandcreditwrthy -  Woo Hoo!!!!!  Awesome new addition and limit.  WTG

Message 21 of 55
blunderer
Established Contributor

suebee123 - Congrats to you too!!!

Message 22 of 55
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:
Chase is in the giving mood the last few days. Congrats, take that Amex.

I'm thinking the same thing!  AmEx has me tied down at $1600 between three personal cards, and a $7500 business card. Yesterday Chase approved me for more than twice that, on top of the lines I already have with them. I truly hope that Centurion Bank wakes up soon.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 23 of 55
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yeah... I was a little discouraged when Amex denied my HHonors card considering I pif my balance on Delta Gold and BCE before statements cut. Oh well lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 24 of 55
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

You folks are never going to believe this!!!

I finally bit the bullet and got an INSTANT $25,000 APPROVAL!!!! with the 70k bonus point offer! THANKS rlx01 for the AMAZING link.

I am still FLOORED! This is my HIGHEST limit!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! I absolutely cannot believe it.

especially since I'm certain my Experian score is barely 700, if not high 680 or 690's.

I'm glad I went for it!!!!

Thanks for all that encouraged me, even you FinStar and you Lex :-P

I've been waiting for this thread. I knew you were gonna go for it!  Smiley LOL   

Congratulations! That's an awesome CL.Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 55
rlx01
Established Contributor

Hehehe. Knew it.

Chase seems to give much higher CLs on the Marriott / Ritz cards.

Now you have a tonne of CL to move around / split into other cards / etc.

Message 26 of 55
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

Thanks CreditAddict!!! You were right! Ugh. As long as my Exp doesn't drop below 680, I'll be happy. I just paid Myfico on Dec 5th to get it. I want to pay for it and get it again LOL buuuuuuuut idk.. another $ 21.60. heh seems expensive. I'm so

If you do the prequalification check for  Credit One, it will give you your EX score, no HP.

Message 27 of 55
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

@suebee123 wrote:

@Anonymous...you made me do it!  Applied for the same card today with a ton of new accounts in the last 6 months and just as many inquiries!   Wasn't expecting to get approved, but....I did!!   $21,000 credit line which is my highest yet.

So glad I applied for this card.  Only bummer is I got the 50,000 points not the 70,000 but I will take it.

Send an SM and ask if they can match the 70,000 offer.  Chase is really good about that.

Message 28 of 55
suebee123
Frequent Contributor

Thanks!

BTW...I bank with chase and my other chase credit cards show up on my online banking.  Does anyone know if the co-branded cards like Marriott show up as well?

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Message 29 of 55
sillykitty1
Established Contributor

@suebee123 wrote:

Thanks!

BTW...I bank with chase and my other chase credit cards show up on my online banking.  Does anyone know if the co-branded cards like Marriott show up as well?

It'll be there with the rest of your accounts.  It may take a couple of days because Chase needs to link the card to your Marriott membership.

Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.