cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hahaaa!!! Reached final limit with NFCU!!!!

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Hahaaa!!! Reached final limit with NFCU!!!!

Woot!! I finally reached the max limit they were willing to give me without an HP!!  Lawd, lawd, lawd have mery!  

Went for $25K but they countered for $22K.

I'll take it!

Yayyy!!!  Wooohoooo!! 

Now that I know its over I can finally sleep at night Smiley Very Happy.

navy2.png

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Hahaaa!!! Reached final limit with NFCU!!!!

@Rhaeny wrote:

Woot!! I finally reached the max limit they were willing to give me without an HP!!  Lawd, lawd, lawd have mery!  

Went for $25K but they countered for $22K.

I'll take it!

Yayyy!!!  Wooohoooo!! 

Now that I know its over I can finally sleep at night Smiley Very Happy.

navy2.png

Smiley Very Happy

Your gonna flip when they backdate all them HP's on your file!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 27
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

What!!!???!!!!

You better be joking right?

I'll lose my mind LS!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 3 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

What!!!???!!!!

You better be joking right?

I'll lose my mind LS!

Yea it happens, YMMV of course!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 27
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Oh come on...stop raining on my parade!

I haven't read anything about that and I have read just about every nfcu thread in the past 6 months.  It has been said over and over that instant equal sp and it my case that exactly what has happened. 

What reason do you recall that they would turn an sp into an hp?  Do you recall what poster this happened to because I want to read up on it?

Message 5 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Rhaeny wrote:

I haven't read anything about that and I have read just about every nfcu thread in the past 6 months.  It has been said over and over that instant equal sp and it my case that exactly what has happened. 

What reason do you recall that they would turn an sp into an hp?  Do you recall what poster this happened to because I want to read up on it?

Just pulling your chain bud!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 7 of 27
dddfresh
Frequent Contributor

How do you know you reached a limit?

9/2013: Fico EQ 676, EXP 686, Fico TU 686.
NFCU Flagship Sig. $14k..NFCU CashRwdsSig $14k..NFCU LOC $12.5k..USAA Amex 4k..AMEX Green NPSL..Discover IT $1.5k...BofA Cash Rewards123 $2.5k...Southwest Premier $2k..Chase Freedom $1.5k..CareCredit $3.5k..Cap1-$1.5k..HSBC $300...Lowes $1.5k...WalMart $1.5k...JCP $1k..Chevron $1.1k..Kays/Jerrod - $5k split. around 8% Util. Want to get in the 700's in 2013! Have three old paid charge offs. 15-20inq.. LAST APP 8/29/13
Message 8 of 27
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Rhaeny wrote:

Just pulling your chain bud!

ROFLMAO!!!

OMG LS, that wasn't nice!

You were about to give me a heart attack.  Almost had tears in my eyes.

Message 9 of 27
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@dddfresh wrote:
How do you know you reached a limit?

Because when I put in $25K, they countered with the $22K indicating that if I still wanted more that it would need further review.  So further review means HP and I just wanted all that I could get with an sp, so that counter offer tells me that I've reached that limit.

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.