cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hahaaa!!! Reached final limit with NFCU!!!!

Established Contributor

Re: Hahaaa!!! Reached final limit with NFCU!!!!

LS- That was so wrong to yank Rhaeny's chain like that......but appreciate the chuckle Smiley Very Happy because I'm am the biggest prankster ever.

Message 21 of 27
Established Contributor

Rhaeny - Major congrats on your CLI success over the past 24hrs. Amazing!

PS-I'm a huge prankster so I'll PM you as soon as I come up with a good way to get back at LS for yanking chain about the HP's being backdating Smiley Wink

PPS-Before anybody attacks the newbie, I'm just joking

Message 22 of 27
Contributor

nfcu huh... i feel a twitch...(runs back to the garden)

CONGRAFULATIONS

Starting Score:567Walmart TU 701, Credit Sesame 722, credit secure 701 credit karma 694Last Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:800 CLUB
Last HP:2/2015 Util:9% CL:82KTake the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 27
Valued Contributor

THATS AWESOME! CONGRATS!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 24 of 27
Valued Contributor

blunderer wrote:

Rhaeny - Major congrats on your CLI success over the past 24hrs. Amazing!

PS-I'm a huge prankster so I'll PM you as soon as I come up with a good way to get back at LS for yanking chain about the HP's being backdating Smiley Wink

PPS-Before anybody attacks the newbie, I'm just joking

Thanks Blunderer!

And yea, I'm thinking about how to get him back too!  I had to have a drink after that one...LOL!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 25 of 27
Valued Contributor

@ Maiden_girl

Thanks!  I am still in disbelief Smiley Surprised.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 26 of 27
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Rhaeny - any reason is a good reason for a cocktail.  Besides you deserve it if for no other reason than the awesome new CL with NFCU.

Cheers!!!!!

Message 27 of 27