Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hawaiian Airlines Approved!

tag
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Re: Hawaiian Airlines Approved!

I thought the 50k bonus expired in Dec 2015 and now holds a 35k bonus, was this offered through the mail or did you use a incognito browser to apply?  I'm looking at this card only when there is 50k

Message 31 of 35
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@gsully00 wrote:

I thought the 50k bonus expired in Dec 2015 and now holds a 35k bonus, was this offered through the mail or did you use a incognito browser to apply?  I'm looking at this card only when there is 50k

It's not dead.  You have to go through the booking process and when you click on purchase option the 50k offer comes up:

Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 1.57.26 PM.png

Message 32 of 35
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@gsully00 wrote:

It's not dead.  You have to go through the booking process and when you click on purchase option the 50k offer comes up:

Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 1.57.26 PM.png

So you have to purchase first before you can get the 50k offer or prior to finalizing they take you to the credit app?

Message 33 of 35
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

No it pops up before you complete the transaction, when you select payment method. You need to go through the steps of finding flights and entering your name.
Message 34 of 35
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

@B335is wrote:
No it pops up before you complete the transaction, when you select payment method. You need to go through the steps of finding flights and entering your name.

Got it! But have to hold off for now as I read the conditions and the 50% off companion fare has to be used from 1 year of opening the account and we're 1 year 5 months from our Maui vacation, just hope it's there around the holidays.  Congrats again on the 20k!!

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.