Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Hilton Honors American Express Approved

Congrats!

If you want a PRG i would say go for it now. It's january, which means maximum backdating potential.
;
Revelate

[ Edited ]

snowkitty wrote:

Congrats!! How many cards can you have with Amex? I'm new to them....just got my first card last week.

Maximum number of cards:

5 personal

5 business

= 10 total Amex accounts

Even on this forum we don't have that many people run into this issue, but some of our members have hit the 5 personal card limit.

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
djrez4

Revelate wrote:

snowkitty wrote:

Congrats!! How many cards can you have with Amex? I'm new to them....just got my first card last week.

Maximum number of cards:

5 personal

5 business

= 10 total Amex accounts

Even on this forum we don't have that many people run into this issue, but some of our members have hit the 5 personal card limit.

I know of at least one individual who has more than 5 personal Amex cards.  I think it depends on one's credit profile and is not a hard and fast limit.

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

@Wait_K: I wasnt sure I thought it was the other way around hahha now i know

Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

[ Edited ]

LesWH wrote:

snowkitty wrote:

I have 4 actual AMEX cards.  The Green and Platinum charge cards, BCE and Hilton HHonors Surpass.  I'm sure there are others here that have more than 4.

SEem like you are one of AMEx fan...........lol.......

Their backdate just kill us to apply more for their product,,,,

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Established Contributor
LesWH

nicholasyud wrote:

LesWH wrote:

snowkitty wrote:

I have 4 actual AMEX cards.  The Green and Platinum charge cards, BCE and Hilton HHonors Surpass.  I'm sure there are others here that have more than 4.

SEem like you are one of AMEx fan...........lol.......

Their backdate just kill us to apply more for their product,,,,

I applied for the Platinum because of the 100,000 deal you posted! :smileytongue:

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Established Contributor
scenery_guy

Revelate wrote:

snowkitty wrote:

Maximum number of cards:

5 personal

5 business

= 10 total Amex accounts

Really? I have 2 personal and 2 business and have an itch for another. SPG looks like a good fit either personal or business. Must resist for a month or so... Thanks!

Regular Contributor
sonson

Congrats on the New Addition!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

New Contributor
CopperHD

I think Amex is like a drug, i wanted it for so long and when i finally got a tasste i wanted more, and now i want even more.

Current Scores EQ (697) Tu (740) EX (705) Amex pull
Current Cards- Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex Zync (NPSL), Amex Hilton Honors Surpass ($3000), Chase Sapphire Preferred ($12,000), Citi Simplicity ($10,900), Southwest Visa Signature ($10,500), Discover It ($4250), FNBO Amex ($4,000), First National Credit Card ($2000), Capital One Platinum ($2500 and $1750), Lowes ($6000) , Walmart Discover ($6000).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}