Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Re: Hit Discover Up AGAIN!!! ***5/17 UPDATE!!!!***

Thanks Mia25!

Message 781 of 3,186
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats.jpgCongrats to everybody.  It's so much fun to read these success stories.  For me I decided to stop for a while but if that continues I will join you guys again later on Smiley Happy

Message 782 of 3,186
2011beginnings
Frequent Contributor

I have received $1500 increases every time that I can remember. Currently at 14,000
PenFed AMEX: $5500 | AMEX BCE: $8300 | AMEX E: $5000 | BofA BBR: $5000 | Discover It: $6500 | CSP: $11500 | CF: $5500 | Citi DIVIDEND: $5700 | CITI TYP: $4600 | BofA CR: $7500 | CAP ONE Q: $3000 |

TU: 722 / EX: 763 / EQ: 735
Message 783 of 3,186
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Congrats.jpgCongrats to everybody.  It's so much fun to read these success stories.  For me I decided to stop for a while but if that continues I will join you guys again later on Smiley Happy

It's impressive that you've had the willpower to stop for a while.  I keep saying that I'll stop when I reach $10K, but that may be easier said than done. Smiley Wink

Message 784 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

I'm at $11k. I think I'm stopping at $15k. That's more than enough of a limit to be able to take advantage of the awesome offers they send me. Smiley Happy
Message 785 of 3,186
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
I'm at $11k. I think I'm stopping at $15k. That's more than enough of a limit to be able to take advantage of the awesome offers they send me. Smiley Happy

Cool, I hope you reach your goal.  I was wondering if you had a goal in mind or if you were planning to ride this "train" as far as it would take you.  So, now I know. Smiley Happy

Message 786 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

I started at $7k. So $15k more than doubles that. Not bad for sp clis. I was going for $20k. But I'm satisfied with $15k.

Message 787 of 3,186
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Man-Of-Steel wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

It's impressive that you've had the willpower to stop for a while.  I keep saying that I'll stop when I reach $10K, but that may be easier said than done. Smiley Wink

LOL... that was my plan and it worked for like 3-4 months but when the thread from Baller4life  started I could not resist on the 2nd round and curiosity won over common sense Smiley Embarassed  .. both attempts 1,5K additional so now 13K. I definitely need to stop as there are two more apps I would like to do later in the year and with these limits that could be a no go as my income does not support these limits.  Once I have all the cards I am interested the limits will stop at 15K as I like even figures.Smiley Very Happy

Message 788 of 3,186
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

That is my plan as well but I will try to do it after the apps of the cards I would still like to add and hopefully not getting declined for too much available credit !

Message 789 of 3,186
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

LOL... that was my plan and it worked for like 3-4 months but when the thread from Baller4life  started I could not resist on the 2nd round and curiosity won over common sense Smiley Embarassed  .. both attempts 1,5K additional so now 13K. I definitely need to stop as there are two more apps I would like to do later in the year and with these limits that could be a no go as my income does not support these limits.  Once I have all the cards I am interested the limits will stop at 15K as I like even figures.Smiley Very Happy

I see......lol.  I can relate to that because I like even figures as well. Smiley Wink

Message 790 of 3,186
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.