Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Hit Discover Up AGAIN!!!

Ok my cli dates are 3/30, 4/15 and 5/1. So every two weeks. That's just bananas yo!!!!
Message 11 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Ok my cli dates are 3/30, 4/15 and 5/1. So every two weeks. That's just bananas yo!!!!

Holy kittens you may have cracked the code! lol But I'm still giving it a shot on the 9th Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 3,186
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Message 13 of 3,186
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

BOOM!!! Just hit the luv button and I too got a $1,000 CLI! Just got one EXACTLY 3 weeks ago today! Smiley LOL

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 14 of 3,186
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I think they do this every three weeks I guess we just have to wait and see....lol
Message 15 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

Awesome MissMoni!!! Come on folks. Everybody is invited to yet another Discover party!! Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:
I think they do this every three weeks I guess we just have to wait and see....lol

Been every 2 weeks for me.

Message 17 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kampfer09 wrote:

I really think baller might be on to something and its every two weeks lol Cause our increase dates match up perfectly. Can't be certain but every two weeks seems to be a winner at the moment.

Message 18 of 3,186
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Hmm, CLI functionality is not available at this time. I think we broke the button.
Message 19 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

B335 try again in a bit. You know Myfico peeps are wearing that button OUT right now!! Smiley Very Happy
Message 20 of 3,186
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.