Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

tag
Mellon
Established Contributor

Re: Hit Discover Up AGAIN!!!

Got inspired.. just got an increase on 3/30 of $3500 which brought my total Cl to $7000.. hit the button today and got an additional $1500. total CL is $8500

Smiley Happy

Message 61 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

Awesome Mellon!! Smiley Happy
Message 62 of 3,186
Chilli
Established Contributor

We were trying every two weeks but was denied for lack of experience with them. Tried today...boom...$500. We will try again in 2 weeks.

FYI 0 balance...paid 2nd statement in full.

👏👏👏👏👏

Message 63 of 3,186
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@joedtx wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
LOVE it!!! Hit it hit it hit it folks. Smiley Happy

Baller that sounds more like you are callin' us out.....last time I heard that it was dance off time, i've got a piece of cardboard on standby just in case.

don't make me put you in a corner Smiley Tongue

Brang it!! I ain't scared of no cardboard!! I know ALL the moves in "Breakin"! That was my fav movie in the 80's!

Jean Claude Van Damme is in MyFico Dance crew you don't want none of this Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

Lmao!! Bust a move! Let's do this!!

Message 65 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got another 1k as well, got one on 3/30/15,4/14/15 and one today.

Message 66 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

WTG Flash!!!
Message 67 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

No luck here, and the first time it hasn't worked.  Sad day.  I, like you Baller, have had success every 2 weeks, but I guess today isn't my day.  Not that I really need more than 16.5k, but I guess I'll see what happens after my statement cuts!

Message 68 of 3,186
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Thanks!!! Baller I just got another $3k holy smokes!!!

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 69 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

Thanks!!! Baller I just got another $3k holy smokes!!!

Those are the increases I wish I could get!! Awesome!! Same place same time in 2 weeks! LOL

Message 70 of 3,186
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.