Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Hit Discover Up AGAIN!!!

People are still reporting increases. So maybe it's on an individual basis. We will see Monday cause of ton of us will be mashing that button!
Message 451 of 3,186
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

I just tried it for DW as a test.  It's been 14 days since her last increase and this was the response:

Credit Line Increase Request

At this time, we cannot increase your credit line.

However, you can make another request at a future time. You will receive a letter in 3-5 business days that will detail the reasons for this decision.

Return to Account Center Home

OUCH!!  That's the first time I've seen that pop up.  She's been getting them every time I have.  It's not looking good...
Message 452 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

Uh oh.......Smiley Sad
Message 453 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Uh oh.......Smiley Sad
Im sure it will just say insufficient experience.

Message 454 of 3,186
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Isn't the key to success waiting for a billing statement to cut after the last increase was approved before hitting the luv button again?

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 455 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

Never seen that at 14 days though Flag.
Message 456 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

@SOGGIE wrote:

Isn't the key to success waiting for a billing statement to cut after the last increase was approved before hitting the luv button again?

Our last 3 increases have been every 14 days regardless of statement cutting.

Message 457 of 3,186
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Oh well! I was going to try it tomorrow, but I think I'll wait to see the outcome others have on Monday.

@baller4life wrote:

@SOGGIE wrote:

Our last 3 increases have been every 14 days regardless of statement cutting.

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 458 of 3,186
phillyguy12
Frequent Contributor

i tried mid statement and got something about need to review most decisions are made in 2-3 days, letter in the mail was insufficient time at current credit limit.  tried today since stmt cut aroudn the 9th and bam another 1500

Amx BCE-25k,Amx Zync-NSPL
Barclay's Mastercard-13.5k
Credit Union Visa-1k
Discover-24k, Khols-2k
Message 459 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yay phillyguy!!! Smiley Happy
Message 460 of 3,186
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.