Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

I can confirm the "Card Details" thing. On my wife's account which we were CLI'ing every 16 days it does not show up under card details. On my account which is only 3 months old, I got some Auto-Luv last week of $750, and I looked under card details today and had the "Request CLI" link and got $500.

Message 2631 of 3,186
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I can confirm the "Card Details" thing. On my wife's account which we were CLI'ing every 16 days it does not show up under card details. On my account which is only 3 months old, I got some Auto-Luv last week of $750, and I looked under card details today and had the "Request CLI" link and got $500.

Interesting. So it appears that they're sending a signal when they're ready.

We should all try to test this thing. Go to your Discover Card home page, click "details", see if there's a CLI request link... if so, hit it and report back.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 2632 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welp I can confirm that going the card details route ended in the same 3-5 day message as usual Smiley Tongue Which I suspected would be the case since clicking it takes you to the same screen. I think some of us have exhausted the love for now and thats all there is to it Smiley Happy Good luck folks
Message 2633 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

My second statement cut yesterday.  Instant decline today.  I will try again after the next statement cuts.  For what it's worth, I opened my account on May 1.

Message 2634 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting. So it appears that they're sending a signal when they're ready.

We should all try to test this thing. Go to your Discover Card home page, click "details", see if there's a CLI request link... if so, hit it and report back.

My last increase was 6/8. I just tried it under "details" and got the same 2-day review message.

Seems to me like this new way to request a CLI is probably just a new site feature, and not Discover letting you know there's money available (unforunately!).

Message 2635 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess what seemed strange to me was on my wife's account, under "Card Details", there wasn't even an option for CLI. I signed out and signed right back in on mine and I had the link in Card Details. Strange.

Message 2636 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

At least some of you make it to the two day review message Smiley Sad
Message 2637 of 3,186
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

My statement will cut today or tomorrow. I will try for another increase for science. My last CLI was 05/31/2015, denied on 06/17/2015 (17 day mark) and I haven't tried since. So it's been exactly 47 days since my last successful CLI and 30 days since my last CLI request. I've been hearing something about a 45 day mark which I will fall under. I will let you know tonight/tomorrow when I ask what happens. A 2-3 day result would make me optimistic at possibly getting a $500 increase in the next few days without any notice like some have. Instant denial would be the worst result of course.

I may just try requesting a CLI once after every statement cut from now until whenever to see when they'll give me one. Good luck to everyone!

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 2638 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
At least some of you make it to the two day review message Smiley Sad

Has anyone actually had success with the two day message? I have had that message twice in a row and I never even get a response from them!

Message 2639 of 3,186
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes many have. They log into their account and limit has changed.
Message 2640 of 3,186
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.