Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

Just for grins I tried the phone trick last night. Logged in to my account this morning and found that my credit line is ... the same.

Message 2761 of 3,186
brewcrew87
Regular Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I had to call for an off cycle update just now and requested a CLI for kicks, no dice. Smiley Tongue I think the thrill is gone folks and I doubt it has anything to do with where the increase option is showing up online. Maybe we're all back to every 90 days. At least those of us who got 5-6 increases in under three months.

I'm beginning to believe this. Has anyone that rode the train and received 3-6 clis during that time period received an additional cli since the derailment?

I had 3 $1,000 CLIs during the 16 day craze, and then received a $4,000 CLI last Friday (the 24th) after receiving the 2 day manual review message.

Edit:  All SPs.

Main Cards: CSR(30k), DiscoverIT(50k), Freedom(10.5k), Ink+(17k), SallieMae(17.5k), 3x BoA MLB(24k), 2x BoA BBR(16k) and probably too many other cards at this point...
Current Score:
EQ: ??? TU: 799 EX: 784 - Last Updated 2-2-17 - Last CC App 11/25/16
Message 2762 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received a new card with a new number after someone stole my cc information. After activating my new card, the increase limit option under card details disappeared.

Message 2763 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

AARRGGHHH!!!

At this time, we cannot increase your credit line.

" But you can try again at a later time."

Such an encouraging message and many of us have the words memorized by heart.

Sorry Cap. 

Message 2764 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone noticed if BT's make a difference? i just did two to Discover.

Message 2765 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

OT -listening to Clapton while reading here. Hard to believe the man turned 70 years old this year. Amazing.

Message 2766 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

In  my discover train posts,  I  originally called in asking for room for a balance transfer.  I got it did the transfer then got the slide rule cli  multiple times with a second balance transfer via checks they mailed me.  so that pretty much answers.  Theyll increase even though you are running up a balance,  and in my case I got multiple increases before I even made a single payment to knock down new charges. 

Message 2767 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

Already did the balance transfers this week. They just gave me a $1,300 CLI on the 15th so they probably won't be too keen for another just yet. I juse wanted to know of the BT's already done will make it more likely to get another CLI soon.

Message 2768 of 3,186
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Hello all,

I just tried for day 60 and no dice...I don't have the increase link under "details" or "profile." However, my DW did have the link under "details" but when she tried it gave her the HP option, so at least for her, that link doesn't mean much.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 2769 of 3,186
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

for all the 6/2 peeps....actually after counting it off on my calendar, 90 days from our last cli on 6/2 will be on 8/31! Smiley Wink
Message 2770 of 3,186
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.