Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hit Discover Up AGAIN!***6/2 UPDATE!!***

My last CLI was back in June, then no more. Got the fairly consistent $1k increase. I have continued to run about 8-10 percent up, then pay off when statement cuts. My CL is $7900 and I just paid off a $617 balance. I'm gonna wait til the next statement cuts and try again. Their excuse for the decline has been "not enough experience with current limit".

Message 2811 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried the 2 month mark and no go.  Now got only a 2 day message?  Will try at 3 months and again at 6.  Owe about 1.2k.  Will just pif and let it stand for a month and see what happens.

Message 2812 of 3,186
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just hit the luv button under card details on day 30 and received the 2 day review message.

Please do report back, one way or the other, on whether you get it, because the link under 'credit details' -- which comes and goes -- may or may not be a signal of some sort.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2813 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Any 6/2ers have any luck? I'm could really use a CLI right now I've been pushing thousands of dollars through the card in the last couple of weeks now that it's my main spend card. I'm done with IHG unless ifs for the 2x categories.

I'm a 6/2er. No luck, most recent attempt was 8.04, got the three day not eligible message.

Message 2814 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just hit the luv button under card details on day 30 and received the 2 day review message.

Please do report back, one way or the other, on whether you get it, because the link under 'credit details' -- which comes and goes -- may or may not be a signal of some sort.

No CLI yet, so I am assuming that I will receive a letter soon Smiley Sad

The link under card details is still there by the way. It never went away after I hit the luv button.

Also, I just had a fraud issue and received a new card about 2 weeks ago. Last week I noticed that my discover account disappeared from my credit reports and discover said that it will take 1-2 months until it will show again. Not sure if that will influence my CLI. I also obviously don't know when they soft pulled me the last time, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Message 2815 of 3,186
taxi818
Super Contributor

Wow. I'm 6-3. Got new letter today. Tried 8-1. Said not enough experience at current limit. Let me count. Hmmm 23 more days with be day 90. Cli time I hope. I'm even willing to take hp.
Message 2816 of 3,186
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

For all the 6/2 peeps....90 days is actually on 8/31...Im trying then
Message 2817 of 3,186
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Ok, thank you.

So far i only tried the one time a couple weeks ago and got the "not enough experience at limit" dah deh dah.

Message 2818 of 3,186
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ts89..same thing with our citi card. It just disappeared like it never existed.
Message 2819 of 3,186
score_building
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

91 days (in this case 9/1) seems to be the next eligibility for a (non-insufficient experience) review.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2820 of 3,186
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.