cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopped into the Disco 30-Day Express for a whopping wait for it....

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Hopped into the Disco 30-Day Express for a whopping wait for it....

D56301DB-C843-4796-97A7-81F5F9C69FAF.jpeg

$300!!  Lol!

Yes you read it correctly...

Three-hundred-dollars!

And that’s after my biggest spend on the card of $1,047 last month then PIF before statement cuts! Spoke thereafter with a very courteous lady in Delaware for a possible DD but still no dice without a HP! Tried really hard and pleaded to get it to at least be rounded to $8K for a more rounded number and prevent a possible OCD attack. She then goes, “I can round it down to $7K if that bothers you”? So I was like, “No! Why would you do that”?! She then blurts out a laugh and dropped some stuff on the floor as I clearly heard some crashing sound! Lol! I then jokingly said to her, “You’re mean”! Her laughter continued and she finally went on to say that I’m more than free to request again in a month. I thanked her for her time and help and wished her a great day!

Oh well... I think 60 day is where the money really is for me as I’ve just gotten a $1.5K CLI 30 days ago. 

So there you go. Sorry if it’s a bit long I just thought I’d share my experience today with disco to y’all my fellow myFICOers!  Smiley Happy

Happy C/CL hunting to y’all!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

oRe: Hopped into the Disco 30-Day Express for a whopping wait for it....

Congratulations!

Every bit counts and it all adds up!

Message 2 of 8
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Hopped into the Disco 30-Day Express for a whopping wait for it....

Thanks Magic! I just had a wishful thinking that maybe I could ride the waves of high SL approvals lately via their pre-app link. Smiley Sad
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 3 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:
Thanks Magic! I just had a wishful thinking that maybe I could ride the waves of high SL approvals lately via their pre-app link. Smiley Sad

Sometimes it can go either way. Just keep plugging along.

I been at it with them since 2013 and only now just 100 short of reaching 12K so you are making better progress IMO. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on getting the SJ special JRSmiley Happy

I tried today nada, tomorrow i should be officially able to hulk smash but if i dont get it tomorrow im gonna leave it alone for awhile . Its not fun discoing alone lolSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 8
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Thanks AJC!
SJ? As in PR? Btw, Hope y’all recovering better and faster now. Thought our Harvey was bad enough. Oh well mother nature’s one angry B lately!
Just keep on hulk smashing that button and don’t give up my friend. You’re bound to get it very very soon! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well think of it this way....that's $300 more than what I got when I last attempted a CLI....Congrats!

Message 7 of 8
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Hey Thanks smc! And sorry to hear about your CLI Request with them last time.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.