Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to tell my limit??

tag
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

How to tell my limit??

Hi all -

I was approved for the Venture - however, it does not say what my SL is.

Is there a way I can find out online? Or do I have to wait for the card to arrive?

Thanks!

Approved.png

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to tell my limit??

Call in and find out!
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree.. Call and they will tell you how much you are approved for.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's weird I haven't heard of Cap One doing this. Discover likes to keep you guessing but I have always seen Cap One tell you the limit upon approval.

Message 4 of 16
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Wierd my initial CL was in the upper left handquarter of that page, I kept it on screen for like 3 days, kept going back and reading the $15k CL from capital one totally amazing that they won't give me a CLI on my $750 QS card

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamesdwi wrote:

Wierd my initial CL was in the upper left handquarter of that page, I kept it on screen for like 3 days, kept going back and reading the $15k CL from capital one totally amazing that they won't give me a CLI on my $750 QS card

They wouldn't PC or CLI my Journey card either lol ($1,750 CL) then I app'd for Venture and got 10k instant approval, AND THEN they PC my Journey randomly lol. I don't really understand Cap One but oh well I can't really complain either Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 16
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

Had to call in.

The first person wasnt able to help, but the second lady (US Based) was able to.

Approved for 15K! Yet my QS and Venture1 were at a mere $3-4k.

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a very good limit after finding out..  Good job again.

Message 8 of 16
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the awesome approval!

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Great limit too!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.